
I didn't put all the photos that i printed. Instead, I sorted some of it out to see which ones were willing to be put on the book. I filled up atleast 3 pages because the way i was placing the pictures on the book took awhile. I put all the blame on the scotch tape! i had to put like 4 strips to hold a picture in place.

There was about 94 Photos that i printed last tuesday. The cost wasn't that much because of "6 cents Tuesdays & Wednesdays"(came out to about $5.71) that Ritz Cameras' promoting. The only downside to it is the print size 3.5x5 which will annoyingly crop your photos in purpose. I was a little bummed about that, but i guess this is what i can get for cheaps. On my next Prints, I'll just go along with the 4x7 prints. Even though it'll only cost me 9 cents more.
I also scanned some Polaroids The other night. It was a pain in the ay es es! because the cropping took a whole lot of time to just get it straight and decent for my taste.

I'm way too lazy to post the rest of the Polaroids on here. You can check out 3 of them that i already have on my flickr.