
Way to kick off yet another brand spankin' new month with a LATEnight MOVIEsesh Segment. As you've read from a previous blog similar to this one. I've stated that i have "Post-Insomniac disorder(idk if that's real but i made that up)" which prevents me to have less sleep at night and more sleep during the day. It's like a Vampire Lifestyle without consuming Blood from a fellow Human. Speaking of Vampires! I here by bring you yet another movie that i find amusing rather yet beautifully pieced. It's based on a novel like "Twilight" but a little less "Cookie-Cutter". I must say that it totally brings Twilight down to it's knees! because it's so much better and tops its genre. It's one of those movies that's going to my favs & a-must-get! so stoked for the release date which is on the 10th of this month. Hopefully Borders will have it or Wal-Mart so i can get it $2-3 cheaper.
It's a Swedish Movie so you're gonna have to read the subtitles but don't even let that bother you! so go on and WATCH IT(when you get the chance)! it's not that scary at all haha!