none of that "re-blog" shit...

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

NEWy TUESty's


Lily Allen's 2nd album came out today! it's called "It's Not Me, It's You". I've been expecting this since the song "F**k You" leaked. It's one of those catchy ones in the album. It was originally named "Guess Who Batman (F**k You)". I read somewhere that it's about our 43rd president, anyways that made me curious for how the rest of songs from the album will be like. It's doesn't dissapoint at all, i liked it more than her 1st album in my opinion. It's a must check!



In other things that you might wanna check on is possibly looking forward for your "Tax Returns"! idk if everyone file their's at the same time but i'm stoked to do the paperwork for it tomorrow. I'm anxious to know how much i'm gonna get because i need that cash money! no matter the amount, you need everything or anything you can get in this time of  The Recession.



Links







HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net