none of that "re-blog" shit...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

LATEnight MOVIEsesh


Midnight Hour hits again and i've slept the whole afternoon of yesterday till 7pm. It's a bad Habit that i've been trying to not have or live with because it's annoying and repetitive if you don't take action to get rid of it! DON'T VAMP IT! so what do i do get through this? well i look for a movie that i've been wanting to see or check some blurb-about-"what's the goods" movies that are leaked on the net. Tonight (Technically today since it's 12'ish am) I'm gonna watch "Good Dick", which i'm going to see for the 2nd time and now i can watch it as much as i want because i downloaded it. I've seen the trailer for it sometime around November of last year and been interested to see it since. It's one of those indie films that's a part of the Sundance Movie Festival Features. It only played in select theatres, so i happen to live in one those less fortunate states that didn't get to have a premier. I'm too lazy to explain what the Movie's about but here's the trailer for it.



It's a Definite "Must-See"! I loved every thing about it besides the name.

Links







HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net