none of that "re-blog" shit...

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Télémètre Souvenirs

I've decided to get myself out of photo hiatus and actually put work out again. Well not really but something to keep myself occupied in the field memory imagery. I've recently aquired a Canon Rangefinder...In which i find hard to really focus on due to a "dim" viewfinder.

Here's what i've produce on a 36 exposure roll from Kodak called "Portra 400"... 



But first...let me take a half-frame selfie
Gotta have one with a Bro and a shirt on.
and this faka
A High-End Dog
A Low-End Stupid Dog
gonna start taking it pretty serious now with a shoe.
Gotta have a "On-Feet"

I haven't seen this guy in a couple of years but i've been hearing about a lot of crazy shit that he's been up to like putting out a bunch of fun parts here & there and also surviving a collapsed lung twice?(correct me again if i'm wrong)
He was on my side of the island searching for new spots to skate and possibly be apart of the upcoming APB video that's currently in the works...

Along with his Aussie companion

putting to used what this camera is meant to capture. I just wished that it'd give me a more define way to easily adjust my composite...but hey there's always the bland Instagram.


The rest of the roll are mistakes that i kindly took practice on but i got a few more rolls to finish in the very near future...

Links







HTML hit counter - Quick-counter.net