It's 4:07am HST...I always try to fall back to sleep when i get waken up in the middle of the night but seem to always fall back to keeping myself up. It's a little annoying but i've been like this since the age of 13. I tend to look thru old shit and this blog just happened to be one of them. Yeah it had it's trendy posts or it's classification of a self blog for people i know that lurks it or just random blogger members. I don't even know who's on here anymore but i haven't made a post since the 12th of September, in the year 2012. that's 1 year of nothingness. So here i go ago again to lay out some tracks on things i've been listening too, in hopes that it'll somehow put me back to sleep.
Future Islands - Little Dreamer
Lorde - 400 Lux
David Bowie ft. Kristen Wigg - Space Oddity(Mitty Mix)
Andrew Bird - Pulaski At Night
The Spinto Band - Look Away
It's gonna be a long night...
none of that "re-blog" shit...